I just watched Hillary’s documentary and I couldn’t help but reflect on a few things.
- Her stance on feminism. I wish her PR team did way more to make her the voice and face of feminism. It could have done way more to help her cause and become president.
- How similar she and I are. That we will take steps back to try and move forward.
- How we stuck with men who have cheated on us.
- How she comes off as too educated and as such it actually hurts her cause.
- How she needs to improve how she speaks.
Most of all what I was impressed with, was how she shared a lot of her lessons learned.
- How she dressed mattered.
- Taking her husband’s last name to win acceptance.
- What she says, how she talks, how she acts, all matters.
My advice if I could ever give it to her would be the following:
- Knowing when to be private and knowing when not to be.
- Her speech, her ego, are her biggest weakness and her greatest strength.
- How you say things matters. Everything you say can and will be taken out of context.
- Alliances matter.
- She has a yes team. She needs someone who is the thorn in everyone’s side that will be real with her.